CCI Meeting 2021 (Update)

Even though "Corona" is currently firmly in control of our daily life, we do not want to cancel our meeting from 25 to 30 May.
We want to allow ourselves until mid-March to make this decision.
We currently assume that we will be able to hold our meeting, perhaps with restrictions.
In order to be able to plan together with the hotel, it is important for us to know who of you would like to participate.
Please give me a short info by mail or mail by the end of February.
Thank you in advance,
Your Frank