CCI meeting postponed until autumn

Dear chess friends,

unfortunately, we have to cancel our meeting again at the end of May. Under the current pandemic conditions, it is not possible to organize a meeting.

We have reached an agreement with the hotel in Leipzig and now want to hold the meeting from September 7. to 12. 2021. However, we have to make a binding booking by 15 July. In order for me to do so, I ask you to write to me by July 10 who will attend the meeting. So I can reserve the rooms accordingly and you can register directly at the hotel.

You can see the hotel under If you have any questions, please call the hotel under tel. +49 341-2228730.

Until then, I wish you a happy and healthy time!
Your Frank